A thermally insulated system used to design roofs of garden rooms, mainly singleand double-pitched roofs.
The system features thermal performance of ~2.0 W/m2K.
The Aliver 2000+ system satisfies requirements relating to profile thermal insulation, rainwater and air tightness; the system also guarantees proper ventilation provided appropriate ventilation equipment is used, regardless of weather conditions.
A wide range of colours available - RAL palette, structural colours, Wood Colour Effect, anoda, bi-colour.
Technical description of the system:
- load-bearing element of the structure located inside (below the infill), anchors fixed to a depth of 105 mm or 125 mm
- rafters and external masking caps available as soft (rounded) and with distinct rectangular shapes
- variety of gutter shapes, option to install gutter mesh guards to prevent undesired accumulation
- available system discharge chutes, optionally to be enclosed;
- option to reinforce the rafter and gutter beams using aluminium or steel shaped sections
- the system offers articulated joints in the gutter and roof ridge beams, engineered ties, gutter and discharge chute connectors
- the Aliver 2000+ system is suitable for infills made of wall polycarbonate as well as glass (single, double and triple glazed)